21st Century Oncology operates approximately 181 domestic and 36 international radiation therapy centers that provide a uniformly high standard of quality patient care, a full spectrum of advanced treatments, and flexibility in terms of cost considerations without compromising quality care.
We understand that a cancer diagnosis can be devastating to patients and the next step is usually the wanting to know what to do next; what are the options for treatment; and how much is this all going to cost. It is therefore that our turn around time for getting this service and information to patients is of about 24 – 48 hours.
We also offer assistance should a patient then decide to come to us for treatment, we have created an easy, smooth pathway for patients and their physicians to access care in the United States. We pride ourselves in providing:
- Access to a complete spectrum of comprehensive, integrative cancer treatments by recognized, specialized, experienced physicians and staff
- Prompt communication with domestic and international physicians
- Rapid turn-around time for evaluation and treatment
- Extensive research committed to clinical and scientific excellence in a caring environment
- Superior access to leading-edge, breakthrough technologies
- Simple and straightforward process to schedule an appointment with full patient coordination of logistics
- Patient Navigation and Concierge Services offered through ORNOA (www.ornoa.com) — to guide patients through every step of their treatment.
21st Century Oncology employs or is affiliated with over 500 physicians, including radiation oncologists and other cancer-related specialists such as urologists, medical oncologists, hematologists, gynecologic oncologists, surgeons and pathologists—working together to deliver the most advanced integrated cancer care. Our senior oncologists are nationally recognized for excellence and leadership, and all physicians are board certified.
Our extensive network of expert physicians provides rapid turn-around time for attending to patients and accessible physician-to-physician communication.
We accept most health insurance plans for treatment, and will make every effort to work with any other insurance plans. In addition, we also offer significantly discounted rates for patients without insurance.
International patients or physicians may contact us for requests for more information, a complimentary evaluation, and/or a specialist or second opinion.
Toll Free: 1 (855) 519-3731
Eduardo Fernandez, MD, PhD, FACRO Board Certified Radiation Oncologist SVP of Medical Affairs Medical Director for Latin America
Director of International Services
Elizabeth (Liz) Paucar, MBA Director, International Services
Cell: (954) 240-7770
Fax: (954) 433-1608